Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Yet more proof that the world revolves around me. Since I've watched two Woody Allen movies over the last couple of days*, I was reminded of a Just Shoot Me episode where Maya meets a guy who thinks he's Woody Allen. What episode, then, do you think came on TV just 30 minutes ago? This isn't the first time this has happened either. Several times I've thought of episodes of shows, only to see them the next day. I do believe the case for solipsism just got a bit stronger.

* Today I watched Manhattan, which I didn't like as much as Annie Hall, but it was good nonetheless. This one was more an exploration of relationships, marriage and love, but I felt there wasn't enough to really captivate me (the portions were too small, as it were). Unfortunately it may be one of those things that I will have to see twice; I say "unfortunately" because it will most likely be one of those things that I will only see once. Since it takes a good hour and a half, I'm the kind of person who would want to use such time to see something new, even if it isn't very good. Sigh my neurosis is sad sometimes.

No comments: