Friday, July 16, 2004

The exam server is dead. I've been trying to connect to it for the whole day but nope, nothing. I wouldn't normally post about something like this, but it does epitomize how obsessive I can be. Right now I have a tab dedicated to it, which I keep refreshing, oh, every minute or so. OCD, here I come. I mean there ain't no pressing reason for me to check it now. Odds are tomorrow morning when everyone is asleep the server will be nice and relaxed and I can seamlessly see a string of "Fail"s and burst into tears, all within a minute or so. But the obsessive part of me cannot let go - it must check the site every minute. Darn, this is a serious problem, no matter how much I try to trivialize it!

Blogger seems to be changing. They're adding new, nifty features to this post window, for one. Although, I wish the font wasn't so large in here.

2 comments:

xiaodai said...

Amusing yourself during that time. On the idea of amusement, I try to "muse about life, as if there was something to muse about".
And incoherently, i want to turn to the matter of quotes. i made 2 quotes in high school "The Bible is a series of myths written poorly", "Cool, sick and mad the modern equivalent of good, better and best."

AKM said...

Hmm be careful posting such things about the Bible la!