Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I think Blogger will either have to upgrade servers, or tell people to get rid of all their images! It seems like everytime I click on a recently published blog, it's one that has just been created. It's becoming too popular for it's own good. What kind of server must it run? How does it profit? I'd really like to know.

If possible, one thing I want to do by the end of the holidays is hook up a computer to a projector system and play games. Why? Well why not darn it!? I have precious little going on in my life, so why not play computer games like they were meant to be played, on a freaking huge screen?

I've somewhat changed the blog layout, but it's essentially the same as what it was before. A small step in the right direction though.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

computer games were meant to be played on a freaking huge screen? o.O I've been doing it all wrong.. *looks sideways at a little palm sized monitor* ack..

nice blog layout. pity it isn't green though. green is THE best colour, don't you think?

*pause* "do you not think?"? what sort of a question indicator is that? if it's used to mean "do you agree?" and the other person agrees, they are agreeing to the statement "I do not think"... +__+' *sob* I apologise for my shoddy use of language today, previously, and in advance

AKM said...

Big screens are where it's at! :) I really have to try this sometime, I mean it's why I was put on this earth!

I'm not a big fan of green, I like black and blue (especially since I used to get beaten black and blue in school! Hah!).

As for shoddy language use, I are not cared, mine langwage arent taht gud eyether.