Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ooh haven't felt like this in a while - completely burnt out, with no energy whatsoever. The cause of this ailment? An assignment that is due in the middle of the break. Yes, you read it here first, they're actually making us do assignments during our holidays! When will the madness end? Thankfully, I've completed 80% of it today, meaning that there is a good chance that from tomorrow I can finally start to enjoy my break the only way I know how - by doing nothing. I've mentioned this before, and people think it strange that doing nothing would be fun, but it is. Well, it is not quite nothing, sure, but it's lots of little things that I never find the time to do during the semester. But now I shall claim what is rightfully mine!

"So you want to be a rock and roll star", the Byrds smirkingly asked me. Yessir! Maybe it's just because I'm braindead, but I want to be on stage belting out tune after tune. Can you imagine being up there and singing the greatest songs ever? Or, for that matter, any song that has that certain feel to it. Am I going crazy, gentle reader?!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh dear, assignments during holidays eh?

doing nothing is really wonderful :)