Sunday, June 27, 2004


This is what it has come to. Here's the first side of my notes for the exam tomorrow. Total nonsense. It seems it's just a test of how much you can squeeze onto your page of notes, not how much you can really understand of the topic. I think I spent a good three hours figuring out what to put on the sheet and then actually doing it as small yet legible as I could. Not exactly the ideal thing to do on one of those days when you question just what in God's name you're doing with your life. The questions in previous years are so nit-picky, the smallest details which (I think) do not test the higher level understanding of the topic as a whole. I guess that goes without saying for an exam that is 50% multiple choice? (not really, but I like hyperboles) Posted by Hello

No comments: