Saturday, June 19, 2004

Here are some of the things I've thought about in the last 4 hours:


  • Disproving well-established theorems that form the basis of mathematics

  • Making up new and wonderful theorems that allow you to solve an entire exam in a page

  • Becoming God, and having people worship me

  • Iron Maiden's The Wicker Man

  • Transforming into a professor from university

  • Becoming a rock star who sings gentle folky-tunes

  • The earth being ravaged by a foul creature of the night that is summoned by an evil magician

  • Various psychotropic substances

  • Burning down the house



And you thought sitting at home and studying was safe. Hah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I've been thinking about the past 4 hours:

Jennifer
Math Computing
Jennifer
Chemistry
Jennifer
Jennifer

Yeah I know, I gotta stop thinking about Chemistry.

AKM said...

How come you've suddenly started thinking about Jennifer again? You seemed to be ok for the second half of semester..When is she coming to Sydney next? You simply have to do something then.

I wish I could advise you on what exactly to do, but I am hardly experienced in such matters. That's why you gotta ask Castle (and I am being dead serious)!

Like I've said before, she'll have to come around soon enough if she sees the way you feel. I think she knows know that you do have feelings for her, but does she know that they're more than just some crush?

Anyway you're doing the right thing by expressing what you're thinking on your blog, it's better than bottling everything up inside I think.

BTW if at any stage you listen to the MP3 CD, I would strongly recommend that you skip the first album (Blood On The Tracks), because all the songs are about the singer's broken marriage. Now I don't know how sensitive you are, so maybe you can handle it, but I'm just giving you a heads up in case.

Anonymous said...

Dude, she's in Sydney NOW.
She rang me almost as soon as she got back. We didn't talk about much.

The reason I made a livejournal was pretty much so I could express the hatred and emotion that's been bottled up inside me for the last 3 months, maybe more.

Don't worry, I will listen to "Blood on the Tracks" anyway, it shouldn't be too bad.

AKM said...

Ahh that explains a lot. So how long is she going to be here for? I think you should surprise her and go visit her after the exams (you do know her new address right?). If the Rusie is there, then just bash him (I'll get Mazra to do that anyway).

"Don't worry, I will listen to "Blood on the Tracks" anyway, it shouldn't be too bad."

Famous last words..;)