Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gah, it's getting increasing hard to get anything done anymore. It's 5 now, and I don't feel like I've done anything. I want the exams over but at the same time I want more time to prepare for them!

In other news, I am typing really slowly now in order to try and get all fingers trained in typing - I am getting tired of making so many mistakes when typing, it's about time I did something about it. Let's see how this cruel experiment turns out. Currently, I tend to use four fingers in my left hand (excluding the weak little pinky, which only does the occasional Shift press) but only the index finger in my right hand. So although letters on the left side of the keyboard get typed fairly quickly, those on the right are usually the ones that cause a problem. But yeah, like I said, I hope to correct that. After using a computer for all these years, you'd think I would be a decent typist by now, but I guess not. Yet another failure to chalk up I suppose!

No comments: