Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm jealous of blogs that get lots of visitors. It's possibly because they have actual content and gifted people behind them who don't spend all their time musing on random things with no apparent structure.

Sorry, I can't resist a Seinfeld quote. I am like George in many ways I think. Perhaps I'll write about that someday?


"George: I'm sorry. I can't live knowing Ted Danson makes that much more than me. Who is he?
Jerry: He's somebody.
George: What about me?
Jerry: You're nobody.
George: Why him? Why not me?
Jerry: He's good, you're not.
George: I'm better than him.
Jerry: You're worse, much much worse."


Exactly what I was thinking when I saw someone's blog littered with random passer-bys commenting, "What's so great about his blog?! What about mine!?" :)

Historic post today, because I do believe it's the first time I've ever used a smiley. I think I had this notion that it detracted from the whole atmosphere of the place, or rather the pseudo-atomosphere that I've conjured up in my head, of this place being a hallowed place of deep philosophical reflections and what have you. But in reality it would be laughable to suggest that, and so I'll just hang my head in shame and embarssement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, how long have you been typing this rubbish for?
Damn, some of this shit is VERY funny. The May 31 entry is such an example. I want to read all of them, but haven't got time at the moment cause I have exams to fail. But if you want you can check out my lj:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jamesensor/
I've only just started, so it's obviously not as cool as yours yet.

AKM said...

Well obviously it's not as cool as mine, that's a direct consequence of Zhang's lemma:

Zhang (pi*x) = pi * Zhang (x)

Your site could do with a few more references to how people sometimes eat food.