Wednesday, June 09, 2004

"Every living creature dies alone". Not me. When I die, I'm taking you all down with me. Oh yeah.

I could never bring myself to kill myself. Why? I just can't. Someone once said that. But who was it? Whoever it was, I agree whole-heartedly. I am tired of life, but I can't kill myself. Just talking about it is morbid. Ahh teen angst. Perhaps in 6 months I will magically lose such thoughts and become a mature adult. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna be like this for a looong time.

"I am a loser and a failure". Am I right or am I wrong (in which case I am right)? The loser paradox.

Are rapid mood swings a sign of the times? Actually that didn't make a lick of sense. How I've longed to use that phrase. Lick of sense. Sick of lens. Perhaps I do have a terminal illness after all. That's the right spirit. The spirit of the matter. An odd phrase, or rather a phrase which can be interpreted oddly. Free forming, free flowing Jazz like.

2 comments:

AKM said...

Interesting comment. No, you're right, there is no clear line between the two. Life's not like that, things aren't as simple as black or white. If they were...well..!

As for debating the unanswerable, well, that's sorta my specialty. An interesting mental exercise, even if pointless.

Jenny said...

Perhaps in 6 months I will magically lose such thoughts and become a mature adult. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna be like this for a looong time.

actually I think you did seem to mature over the next few months. but maybe that's my weird imagination making fun of my gullibility again