Saturday, November 20, 2004

If Warne isn't reprimanded for this, then I don't know how else to explain it apart from it being a double standard. The bits I'm interested in:

On his comments being heard on radio
I also asked that if he was going to look at the laws he might want to check the lbw rule. He might have missed one or two over the years.

On if he expected any disciplinary action
No, wouldn't have thought so, I haven't heard anything.



Come on, why did Sehwag get reprimanded then?!

Again, when I get worked up, I get irrational. So I'm probably missing something. But right now, it looks like what Warne did was worse than Sehwag saying "It hit my bat!" to Billy Bowden.

And while I'm at it, why didn't Gilchrist walk when HawkEye showed that he was in fact LBW when his score was under 10? The whole world's watching, mate. (Ok, that was hitting below the belt, and not totally serious)

No comments: