Sunday, May 16, 2004

A new look for the blog, but sadly one that is probably being used as we speak by millions of other people from all around the world. But I am confident that you, my devoted fan, will continue to read this blog to see how low I can go before pronouncing that I am the winged angel of death. Speaking of angels with wings who happen to bring death, this is the funniest thing I've read, possibly ever (paraphrased from a blog): "I'm so tired now. I just want the winged angel of death to come and take my life away". It takes genius to come up with stuff like that. I don't know whether it deserves applause or a few death-metal riffs. Not that there's any difference, right? I mean I could mistake death-metal riffs for applause if I were particularly tired, and I'm sure you could too.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

you had devoted fans back then? *jealous* I haven't authorised any other members to my club ..yet

I can't believe I'm still not studying. I think the integral I couldn't do yesterday has made me feel hopeless. it was so easy.. and I still can't do it. :/