Saturday, May 22, 2004

It is ridiculously easily to lose touch with reality. I am living proof of this fact. I am not sure I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality anymore.

Dreams are neat. The only problem with dreams is that they often confuse me and I end up not knowing whether they really happened or not. It's easy to start to question whether dreams are real. To answer that we'd have to define real in the first place. I'm not sure I can do that! So, essentially, I have nothing useful to say, as always. Yet another "X is interesting" post; wow.

I often feel the need, right after writing something here, to delete it. I have a premonition of reading it at a later time and going "What is this rubbish?". 90% of the time, my gut feeling is right, and it is rubbish. Which just goes to show - always go with your gut feeling. Actually that's spurious reasoning at it's finest. Not that it was particularly convincing as an attempt as serious advice. It's just that you can't be sure who reads your blog nowadays, ya know?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

these posts are so interesting ^_^' I really can't stop reading them. I swear on the health of my right leg that I will definitely stop (using the internet at all!) at 3:30 at the latest.

dear butterfly, you shall wake up from this dream and realise that you are actually a man. or is it the other way in the story? can't remember.

90% of the time eh? wouldn't that go to show that you should go with your gut feeling 90% of the time?

*runs away* *pause* I'm getting more and more relieved that you're unlikely to read the old parts of your blog.. or anyone really. "who is this idiot that keeps commenting?" might come to the mind of anyone reading.

urgh, I have a big procrastination problem. I really can't concentrate. "bloody period" kinda summarises it all at the moment quite accurately and vividly.