Sunday, May 16, 2004

I spend a fair bit of time scouring other blogs, trying to find something that's interesting, but most seem to fall into two categories. First you have the serious reading ones, usually related to politics, that I just don't have the attention span to read. Perhaps I am seeking to be entertained from these blogs? I can't imagine how a blog would entertain me, but anyway, the second kind is the personal "let me tell you everything that happened in my day" blog, which is ultimately unreadable because well, usually, it's just not that interesting. Come to think of it there are lots more types of blogs, but I like ill informed generalizations. Plus, I like saying that my blog is the missing link, the hallowed third type of blog that's about nothing yet is at the same time a wealth of information on life's mysteries. That makes me delusional, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

o.o I have no idea what I'm doing (or what your reaction will be when you find out I've spammed almost every post you've posted with some worthless comment or rather =__=)

but somehow reading blogs is quite.. unstoppable. well, reading this one is. but not because it falls into any particular category. I'm just quite surprised at some of the things you post, because I remember you making such a comment to me at various times.. who'd have thought you'd already said so to the world a couple of months earlier?

I have a feeling the questions you were asking in this post were rhetorical so I will shut up for now