Thursday, August 25, 2005

She talks again about matters close to her heart, but all I can think of is "My dear, you know I love you, but when you talk like this, I sometimes wonder who you really are". It is infinitely unfair for me to think something like that, because I know that the talk is no worse off than what I've said in the past. But..this is happening now, that was all back then, and..God!

There is of course a certain understated elegance to it all, but quite frankly, it is sometimes unreal. Jealousy? It can never be ruled out with me! Yet more than that, it is this unrealness that hovers around everything. If one is in the mood, there is nothing like it - like drinking the ambrosia of the Gods. But at times like this? My dear, I do apologize, but I simply must look away.

No comments: