Saturday, April 03, 2004

If there is one thing that is more interesting that blogs about every little detail that goes on in one's life, then surely it must blogs about how miserable a person is and how much of a failure they are. Kinda like this post right here. It's amusing in the blackest possible way to read about people who see no point to their lives and who contemplate suicide. I don't know, when everything's going good in your own life you tend to look rather strangely at other people facing the darkest hours of their lives. Wow, what an amazingly tangential topic. Come to think of it, there is no topic. Of course, there is the fact that I'm a failure and that I'll never achieve anything worthwhile. 100 years from now, it's bye bye me and everything I've every known! How amusing.

I'm trying to find a lyric which I think is Dylan's. Something about seeing a man about to jump, and "part of me wanted to see him fall".

And I thought uni dried my creativity! For shame.

No comments: