Sunday, January 25, 2004

Scream therapy - I think I need some. Then again, who doesn't? On days like today, nothing really flows - everything is by and large stagnant, and I can't focus properly on any one task. The end result is a wasted day, and what's worse is that throughout the day there's this deadly dull feeling in my mind - I'm not too sure how to describe it, actually. I just end up ruining everything I try to do, and feel outright miserable.

For some perverse reason it (scream therapy) seems appealing; not the end result (which is supposedly feeling better), but the action itself seems appealing. Perhaps it has been firmly entwined with Lennon and his application of the concept in Plastic Ono Band. Come to think of it, I do engage in silent scream therapy - I "scream" silently as "loud" as I can. If that sounds odd, that's because it is odd. Very. Now let's never speak of it again.

No comments: