Sunday, April 10, 2005

I really should stop making posts that are merely links to other posts I made last year, but I can't help myself. I'd forgotten the details of this one. I wish I'd kept the link to the blog I mentioned there, just for old time's sake. Lord knows I was in a similar state of mind then, I could easily have written something like that (albeit not entirely seriously). Looking back over the hazy period where I would oscillate between bleak existential laments and subdued (yet very strong) affirmations of life, I really don't remember very much. Selective memory at it's finest, I suppose? Actually, I do remember, but just overall. It's not a period I wish to relive ever. For the thousandth time, I will reiterate how glad I am that I took the trip last year.

This little bloggie of mine has really lost all its power huh? I seem to have this compulsion to compare my blog to other random ones I come across with a similar flavour. The way this is done is usually by reading through the front page, and I'm quite sure anyone who read my front page would yawn and move on. A pity, because it wasn't always like this, was it? It's funny, I think the way it is right now is much better than what it was this time last year. I think it was only in the order of 6 months ago or so that I became demi-serious about posting here, and posted things that I still find interesting. I've had it in my head that I would try to write something "any day now", but nothing has come of it. Could this be the end? (And the people shouted "Let's hope so") Heh, knowing my insatiable ego, the end of this blog is far away!

No comments: