Friday, December 12, 2003

My program has unfortunately come to a screeching halt..connecting to a website in .Net is pretty simple, but unfortunately the darn thing is throwing WebExceptions like nobody's business. The problem comes about when trying to create a HttpWebRequest to the All Music Guide site; it insists that the connection is unexpectedly closed. Not good.

I've posted my problem on three sites, but don't have any responses yet! Sometimes it makes you realize how alone you are on the net or something.

I've started driving lessons (at last), and so have been paralyzed with fear for the most part of the day. I'm looking forward to looking back (hmm nice juxtaposition) on these early days and laughing. That is, of course, assuming I haven't crashed the car by then.

No comments: