Friday, November 28, 2003

It's amazing how quickly this blogging business faded away into nothing for me..just like I predicted! Ahh well, I suppose I'm so used to temporary fads that I'm apathetic to what it means for my life.

I feel it's time to begin the book. "Everyone has a story to tell", isn't that a saying? I suppose I have a story to tell, although I have fanciful notions of it being one of epic proportions, asking the fundamental questions of human existence blah blah. In reality, I suppose if I do start it, it will be both a rip-off of whichever author has impressed me the most as well as a totally immature and nonsensical piece of work.

Of course, I'm amusedly waiting to see how long it takes for me to totally forget about the book and latch on to something else. Sad, isn't it?

No comments: