Saturday, February 02, 2008

One of the pecularities of this blog is the fact that I've chosen to be so reserved, all the while proudly displaying my name for all to see in the address. In my defense, it was created in the early days, when I didn't really have any plans as to where it was going to lead. But in the name of partial anonymity, I'd be well-advised to choose a more cryptic address that doesn't blurt out my secret identity. As such, I think I'll move to http://thebackwardstraveller.blogspot.com soon*. I don't know how the domain change works, but I'd imagine this address wouldn't be capable of a redirect all that easily. So take this to be an early warning!

* Of course, I'll probably change the title five more times, but this one has stuck for a while now.


Move completed! All it took was a nervous couple of seconds where I relinquished my oldie domain name, and then switched the blog addresses. And I was right, there is no explicit redirect, but I've kept the old domain intact for nostalgia's sake, even if all it contains is a relocation message.

No comments: