Saturday, March 25, 2006

No, the title change is not to say that I don't appreciate Robert Hunter anymore. Just another crazy idea that came into my head as it was raining one afternoon - the words from McCartney's neat little song just came into my head (it's an infuriating song, you know; the first five seconds or so are catchy as heck, but the melody isn't used again!). But actually, I suppose it goes a bit further than that. After all, since I've had a change in what I write about, I may as well stop pretending like this blog is meant to be contain anything profound (the previous title may have given the impression that there is writing of worth here, not fawning over music!). Why don't we stop fooling ourselves? (Sorry, I can't help it! Every post must contain a reference to a song it looks like)

Maybe sometime soon I'll get back to what I originally intended to do here. But right now, we have a minor digression.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh! I see :)